O que você precura?

quarta-feira, junho 16, 2010

a part of my paste

I can take it, but somethings reminds me of you... I'd go back and make things right 'cuz I've done some mistakes, I see it. I remember that good times we had, I wish we'd have that again, I adimit, I miss you. I didn't love you, it was just a kind of care as a friend, I think you didn't have me as a friend, but no matter as Iron Maiden's song: nothing else matters and that's true, you may don't know who I am anymore, it's sad and yeah, I can say these things without tears in my eyes 'cuz I have now reason for tears :) eventhough you're very very far way, just remember...
...i miss you.
and I'm sure you won't read this.

1 Comentar:

Anônimo disse...

baah mtoo tree *-*
tive leembranças :S
gostei gostei xD

Postagens populares

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com